Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life is soooo darn good!


What a fabulous weekend! Most excellent company + fantastic weather + Bow Valley limestone = superb fun! Todd and I got a climbing day in at Cougar Creek and another day at Kanga Crag, then the Moberg Family and Paul O joined us for a couple of more days at Canadian Forks and at Grassi Lakes. It was stellar! The temps have remained perfect and the skies have been mostly sunny, for several days in a row - which is somewhat unusual for the valley... but I am NOT complaining!!
The place in Canmore is up for sale again, so I had to buckle down the last few days and do some major organizing, cleaning, and fixing (I now have caulking permanently stuck in my hair and I think I have plumbers crack!!). Maybe tomorrow (either before or after a 2pm appointment) I'll be able to get out and enjoy some more of the great outdoors! Yeah! Bring on summertime!
Cheers.

No comments: