Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Family Time

I just got back from an awesome long weekend with the parents in Arizona!

Bouse, AZ... when you can see it...

...and when you can't! There was a bit of a dust storm...

Desert-scape.

Blackrock Cafe

My folks spend the winters in a teeny tiny place called Bouse, west of Phoenix, where the temperatures are mostly beautiful! Aside from some quality visiting with the family and many of their friends, I got to do some kick-ass desert quadding, plus I got to see the London Bridge!

Southern Cross Mine

Ha ha! Read the sign! (actually it's better when you can't....)

Perfect day for a ride!

Say cheeeeeeeese!!

Amazing ladies!

Brought a bit of the desert back with me.

What a cool day, with my very cool Mom!!


Oh and yes, you  read that right - I did say that I got to see the London Bridge. In Arizona. At Lake Havasu City to be exact....

London Bridge (the second one!)
Lighthouse at Lake Havasu
The things I see in my travels....

Thanks so much Mom & Dad, for everything! It was super to see you and I look forward to seeing you guys again soon!!

Meet the parents!

Now, just nine more sleeps and... it's off to Europe! Wow. I'm so distracted and excited and I can hardly wait! It is going to be a fabulous trip! Until then... work work work...

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOU DESERT JAUNT,,, IT WAS VERY KIND OF YOU TO VISIT WITH US,,,AS ALWAYS ,,FUN AND INFORMATIVE PICTURES,,,WE LOVED THE TIME WE HAD TOGETHER,,LOVE YA LOTS ,,,DUNKSTER,,