Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Time does NOT stand still....


Friends are good for the soul. Outside time is good for the soul. And when you combine the two, that makes for some pretty great therapy!

Toni came out to Canmore for the long weekend, and it was therapy galore! We did a couple of short hikes, and we traipsed around town as well, doing a bit of shopping and spending part of Sunday at the Highland Games.

Love you my friend!
















Definitely not mountain sheep!

We also had the good fortune to be in the company of these fine peeps, who were celebrating the spirit of their cherished son/brother/grandson on his birthday.


For Jamie.
Gone but never forgotten.

These last few weeks have been a whirlwind and I can't believe we are into September already. Life seems to be speeding by, faster all the time! I don't know where time goes exactly, but I do know that I'm one lucky chick and I'm grateful every day, for all that I have.

Life is short, so live it like you mean it!

Cheers!







No comments: