Sunday, February 3, 2008

"S" is for sailing, scuba diving, sea urchins, skiing (water!), sunshine...












Holy moly, today was beautiful! It was sunny, hot, and relatively calm most of the day, so Todd, Brad and I went scuba diving! Todd and Brad got three dives in; I took an intro course and did one shallow (20-25 foot) reef dive. It was amazing! I can't believe all the beautiful creatures that live under water. Today is 'superbowl', for those of you who care about football, so we're doing our part and having a few drinks to celebrate the game... yes, the Bahamians love NFL football... it's quite a big deal here... Yesterday, Todd and I sailed a 14ft Hobie Cat for a few hours - what a hoot! And earlier in the week we waterskiied, and we even went to the zoo! Other than that, we're just happy to NOT be in the snowy cold weather!! Anyway, perhaps we'll be kiting tomorrow, the forecast looks fairly windy... I'll keep ya posted...




Cheers.

1 comment:

heather said...

I sure hope that alligator was at the zoo!!!!!! Looks like a great vacation, it has been terrible weather here. Wet and cold.