Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mosquito Creek Mischief...

Holy moly!! Folks, I have just returned from what may have been the most wickedly fun weekend on record!! And I didn't even have to leave Alberta for it! Hee hee! One of my best friends is getting married in two weeks, so we had her stagette this weekend at Mosquito Creek (north of Lake Louise). Picture it: fourteen women... three days... one Rocky Mountain hostel... Oh, my!

How are we all gonna fit??!

The real Mosquito Creek Hostel!
Suffice it to say, the majority of the events from the past 72 hours will not be discussed in this post... I'll leave it up to the bride-to-be to reveal as much as she dares! What I can tell you is, that I'm pretty certain all of us had a kick-ass time - there was hiking and drinking and campfires and dancing and socializing (not necessarily in that order!), and I met many fabulous new friends over the course of the multi-day party.

Jody - our Guide Bride!


Crowfoot Mtn and Glacier in the background.

On the way to Helen Lake.

Jump - jump - jump! Jump around!!

The only wildlife we saw all weekend.

Jody, Julie, Heather, Megan, Megan (yes, there were two!), Chelsea, Kendra, Maren, Monique, Darcie, Marian, Christine, Kirstin... you ladies ROCK! I can't wait to see you all again on the big day!!

Cheers!

No comments: