Tuesday, April 30, 2013

So grateful!


Wow! I have so much great stuff to look forward to, not only throughout this upcoming summer, but into next winter, and for sure the following spring as well. Exciting times are ahead!

And, to start it all off, I got me some new hiking boots..... Mmmmm, I do love gear!!



In just a few short months, these puppies are going to take me from sea to sky! Actually, it will be the other way around.... I'm starting in a northern mountain range and finishing up along the Pacific ocean - trekking the Tombstones, followed by rocking the West Coast Trail. August and September are going to be wicked!!

The yummy Yukon!
 
Some West Coast wonderful!

Seriously, I have to step back sometimes and pinch myself and give my head a shake. I am incredibly fortunate, and not a day goes by that I don't recognize and remind myself of that! Look where I live, and look what I get to enjoy on a regular basis!

West End of Rundle - from Tunnel Mtn

One of my bestest friends!! Luv ya Tonska!!

I appreciate and have learned so much from everything I've experienced in my life. I live with no regrets, and I can't envision that changing, ever. As William Wallace (Braveheart) once said: "Every man dies, but not every man really lives."  True story! I need to go to my grave feeling as though I've really lived.

Now, on a completely unrelated note..... this group does an amazing rendition of Gotye's recent hit song. Check it out!




Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm,,you best be careful enjoying your recreational time off,,you might have to retrain when you returned to work,!!!,,,lol..lol.. seriously it is nice you have so many different recreational,choices,,cheerio for now love ya lots ,,dunkster,,,