Monday, November 11, 2013

Eleven Eleven


Happy Rememberance Day! And what a beauty day it was - bluebird skies, no wind, and the perfect temperature to be outside. Usually this only happens on Mondays that I have to be at work! Not today however.... I spent the afternoon enjoying fantastic scenery and great company..... Mission: the Ha Ling / Miner's Col.


Look at that view!

New boots! So far, so good.


Lots of snow at the top.


My fifth trip up here - and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it!

A winter day in the mountains seldom gets better than this! And I am super excited to be getting back on shift soon, so that my work schedule will allow me more time to soak up everything that this amazing playground has to offer. Can't wait!

Cheers!



November 11th
I am forever grateful.
Remember.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a nice day there,,does it get colder t5he higher you climb ?,,that is a nice view,,this will be a short week for you!1 drive safe in the morning ,,cheerio for now,,love ya ,,dunkster,,,