Thursday, November 18, 2010

What a year!

Wow, it's been quite the twelve months - Australia, St. Lucia, BVI/USVI, Puerto Rico, Maui, Hood River, La Ventana, and now... Dominican Republic! Yesss! We're heading out at the end of November to spend a couple of weeks in Cabarete. Our friends Pete & Sandy and their daughter Caiti, as well as another great buddy of ours Chris, will all be there at the same time, so it should be a blast! I am starting my new job on January 4th, so this will be my last regular long stretch of days off, and we thought we should take advantage of it! Not to mention, it is -20C and there is now about a foot of snow on the ground here. Winter showed up literally overnight. Boooo.

Anyway, I think I can survive the next 12 days, most of which will be spent at work. Then off to the sun and more beach fun!!! Yeah!!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job,,straight days will be a nice change,,enjoy your trip,,, I am sure you and Todd will do just that,, don't get sunburned,,lol,,,cheerio ,,,, dunkster,,,,,