Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reality... bites!

After a pilot error induced flight delay, then subsequent adverse weather related flight delays, we arrived back in the land of ice and snow.  **SIGH**  I must say that I prefer the 'other' white stuff (that would be SAND) more and more anymore! But sadly, until I become independently wealthy, living at no fixed address around the Caribbean is not an option.

While it wasn't my most favorite place, the DR wasn't an entire bust. We enjoyed the great weather and hanging out with friends (some old, and many new). Now it's back to work for a few weeks - I'm working both Christmas and New Year's, which doesn't hurt my feelings any - and then I get to head to Phoenix to visit my family.

Here are the last of the random vacation shots.


Until next time...

No comments: