Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy 2014!


What a great holiday season! I worked a bit, and played ALOT, but best of all, I spent time with the most important people in my life!! It's been a fantastic couple of weeks and an especially awesome start to 2014.

 
Skiing! Chilly but fun!





Winter hiking!




New Year's Eve fireworks in Canmore!

I stayed awake til midnight! LOL!

I got to hang out with my parents, and with many of my close friends, plus I skied, I partied, and in general had a fabulous time on "stay-cation".

And, after demo'ing SEVERAL pairs of skiis, I finally settled on these beauties:
 
Volkl Auras - 163cm

Yup, I bit the bullet, and I bought pretty much a whole new downhill kit, including boots. The gorgeous pink set of sticks saw a few hours underfoot at Kicking Horse last week, however it wasn't a true christening. Needless to say, I am itching to really get out on them!

So. Life is good. Darn good. I hope everyone feels as fortunate as I do, and I wish you all nothing but peace and prosperity in the New Year!

All the best to you in 2014!


Cheers!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm!,you certainly saw the last weeks of the year,out in grand and busy style,,,now your final office time before escaping to your new position,,,glad you found the skis you like ,,,cheerio for now ,,,love ya lots ,,,I will start rationing out my NICE DARK GERMAN CHOCOLATE YOU brought me,,thank you again,,dunkster,,,