Tuesday, September 17, 2013

In the words of Shrek.....


"Change is good, Donkey!"

Truer words have never been spoken. Not only is change good, change is inevitable. Change is healthy. Change is invigorating.

And a really BIG change is in the works for me here shortly.... I'm not going to say alot more than that at the moment however, because all the details haven't quite been sorted out yet.... but I'm very excited about it and I think it is definitely time.

Okay. So. Back to the fun stuff!! I've been able to spend a few days out in my happy place this past couple of weeks....

You've seen this view before.... Spray Lakes, from West Wind Pass.


Gorgeous afternoon at West Wind Pass!


Chris's first summit! Nice work!

Wind Tower Summit


The usual feet shot.... LOL!

Making the best of a rainy day at Consolation Lakes.


This coming weekend, we are celebrating my parents' 50th wedding anniversary - wow, that's impressive hey!! I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends, and perhaps I'll even get to squeeze in another day in the mountains, before returning to my crazy busy job.

And, stay tuned for further info about the changes my world is about to undergo..... I will know more next week and will definitely provide an update. I'm stoked!!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HMMM,!!..yes,change is as good as a rest,,,,waiting for the weekend to see you on saturday..should be a great day for our SATURDAY GET TOGETHER,,,love ya lots,,,cheerio for now,,,dunkster,,,,