Monday, October 26, 2015

Walk the Talk


I work for a really incredible company, and I've honestly felt that way for years. In this day and age of cutbacks in the name of corporate preservation, my employer has been understandably cautious but remains generous, both with their staff and with the community in which the plant thrives.

On Sunday, I spent a couple of hours meandering around the latest contribution to the Nova Chemicals Joffre Site neighborhood - a 220 acre plot of land which has been turned into a lovely network of walking paths that wind through a beautiful wildlife and wetlands preservation area.











The awesome trail system will be maintained by Nova, and it is available for anyone who wishes to get out and enjoy it. Hopefully users will respect and help look after this beauty of a gift!

Again, not a day goes by that I do not fully appreciate my good fortune to be employed by this world-class, not to mention just plain classy, organization. I'm a lucky girl!!

Cheers!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOTRUER WORDS have been spoken ,,,glad you did not change jobs,,,that is a very nice contribution by your company ,,sure hope the community appreciates it and looks after it's prestine area. love ya lots dunkster...