Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sunshine - Twenty Days in Row!

Today will be round number six of golf this trip. Wow. I'm not sure how I feel about that, since I'm really NOT a golfer! Hee hee! However, I do get to be outside, in this most gorgeous, sunshiney place, so I shouldn't complain. My buddy on the other hand, loves the game, so this is all a double bonus for him - he's thoroughly enjoying himself AND he's provided with cheap entertainment (my lack of golf skills is a complete hoot to observe, I'm sure!). Oy.

 

El Finca

Tomorrow we are starting the drive back towards Barcelona, and we'll be making a couple of stops at Paradors along the way. Paradors are these cool old buildings of various history, which have been restored by the state and turned into hotels. If you ever travel here, I highly recommend checking some of them out! They're fun!

Alright, time to coffee-up and get ready for the day..... Hope all is well back home!

Cheers!

No comments: