Saturday, February 25, 2012

Time warp!

Cardona - what a place! It's a tiny town, in the middle of nowhere, with a massive salt mine which puts it on the map. Oh, and there is an incredible Parador here as well!


Parador Cardona

 

View from the watch tower.


 

I'm loving the castles!

Wandering around the townsite was like taking a step back in time.... the narrow streets and old buildings are amazing, and the fact that it is all dominated by a giant castle makes it feel even more medieval!


 

Tomorrow it's on to Barcelona.... I can't wait!! Then Monday.... UGH.... it's time to go home.

Speaking of which, I am missing it just a little.... my home, my family, my friends.... and I look forward to seeing you all soon!!

Cheers!

El Toro - these giant metal bulls are EVERYWHERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING THINGS CAN BE SO OLD AND YET SO BEAUTIFUL,,LIKE YOUR PICTURE STANDING IN THE CASTLE DOOR WAY,,,,CHEERIO FOR NOW,,MISS YOU ALSO,,,,,,DUNKSTER,,,