Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to the grind!

All good things - a.k.a. VACATIONS - must come to an end... So now, I'm back at work, and I'm earning every darn cent of my 'play-cheque' this time around I tell ya! It's been a busy week, but I did manage to have a little bit of fun through it all. On Sunday, a big group of us spent the day climbing at Cougar Creek. Well, some of us climbed - including 3-1/2 year old Sophia - and some of us napped! Yes, that's cool little Erik, snoozin' on a creekside rock.







Everybody had a great time except Todd... he injured his shoulder while pulling down on a route, and unfortunately it was nasty. I haven't heard the doc's verdict yet, but my fingers are crossed that he merely stretched something, as opposed to full-on ripped it.

Anyway, tonite I get to enjoy the fabulous weather - I am photographing some high-school graduates... should be fun!! Watch for them on my photo blog, if you like:  Free Spirit Photographics

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures of the area where you were climbing,, I might pattern my railroad mountains scenery,,, hope Todd is not injured too severely ,,,,, have a nice CANADA DAY,,, dunkster.....