Monday, January 26, 2009

Buh-bye to the snow...

















Six more days... and we'll be on a plane to hot sun, white sand and turquoise waters! So I thought I'd better get my snow fix while I can... heh heh... since I won't be kiting on snow for at least the next few weeks! Some friends were out at Slack Slough the other day, and I must say they provided great entertainment. These fellows are grown men... yet strap snowboards (or skiis) to their feet and hook them to a kite, and out comes the ten-year-old in all of them! They sail around for hours, laughing and high-fiving each other and egging each other on... who can go the fastest? who can jump the highest? It is an amazing activity to partake in, but it definitely is a blast to watch and to photograph as well. Many thanks to Darryl, Loren and Todd for being good sports and humoring me while I chased them around with my camera.
Cheers.

No comments: