Friday, March 11, 2011

Just by Chance

Today I ran into an old boss of mine... I know, I know... that could go either way, right?! But this guy was one of my favorite people to work for, and honestly, it was absolutely great to see him! I really, really enjoy those chance meetings where the person is genuinely happy to see you again - it is so fun to catch up (no matter how brief the conversation may be), and I especially love it when folks are in positive spirits and are truly doing well. He was all of the above!

It's a small thing, in the big scheme of things, but that ten-minute chat in the coffee shop this morning totally made my day! Yeah!!

Now, on a completely unrelated note... here is a vintage-style visual for you:


I'm not sure why exactly, but I'm fascinated by camera filters and their effects lately. The aged, film-grain photos are what I'm finding the most intriguing right now, but as I continue to play around with my K7 (as well as with CS5!), I know there are going to be several others that I become obsessed with! Check out my photoblog if you'd like to see more!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEAT PICTURE OF THE GRANERIES,,AND THE LOG CABIN ON YOUR PHOTO BLOG,,,, CHEERIO ..DUNKSTER,,