Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh Happy Days!

Yippee!!!! We've had THREE DAYS IN A ROW now, of sunshine and blue sky! Could it be true... could winter really be over?? I'm hoping so!


Isn't it amazing, how the sun changes peoples' attitudes? I have noticed that everywhere I've been this week, folks are just... happier. And chattier. And more upbeat. Which isn't surprising really, because honestly, who out there enjoys the colorless gloom that late winter brings? I know I don't, that's for sure.

Today I opened up all of the blinds in the house and let the glorious sun shine in! There was a smile on my face as I dozed like a cat on the carpet in the warm sunbeams. Mmmmm!! I look forward to watching the snow melt and seeing some green outside and spending more time out in the fresh spring air! Hooray for winter's end! Yeah!


Cheers!

No comments: