Thursday, May 19, 2011

The In-Laws Go To Maui

Recently, the in-laws vacationed in Maui, and upon their return, Todd's dad gave us a memory stick containing all of the photos from their trip. With Keith being a bit of a shutterbug, this meant we had somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 pics to browse through. Wow.

Now, since I loved Maui, and since I love pictures, I perused each and every one of them. Then I decided to have a bit of fun with my faves of the bunch. I cropped here and PhotoShop'd there, and basically just enhanced some already very cool shots. I think perhaps Doreen or Keith reads my blog once in a while, so we'll see what they think of them!



Aren't the pictures fabulous! Keith's photography is really great! He has taken some super stellar photos, and this one is my total favorite:


Thanks to Keith and Doreen for sharing their pictures with me (and now with you!).... It was almost as good as going back there myself!

Cheers!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!,,sure are some lovely one time ,once only available,,special shots,,VERY NICE,Keith,,cheryle,thanks for sharing them on your blog .....cheerio,,dunkster,,,