Sunday, March 25, 2012

From Sand to Snow....

March is flying by... whoa!! What a month! A good friend of mine got married near Cancun last week, so I spent a few days down there, soaking up the sun... and of course rum... and totally laughing my arse off!! Wow, it was a most entertaining and action-packed 120 hours, I must say!

Yucatan Peninsula

Barcelo Maya

Tulum

 


Coba


 

Zipline!

Then it was back to work for a couple of days, followed by a trip out to the mountains for some playtime in the 'other' white stuff....

Ice sculpture on Lake Louise

Chateau Lake Louise

Hmmmm.... what to choose, what to choose....

Fun in the gondola!

We skiied Sunshine on Friday - which turned out to be the day that their all-time snowfall record was broken - and Kicking Horse on Saturday. Both days were stellar and it is going to be incredibly difficult to top such amazing conditions!

Today we loafed around Lake Louise and made our way back to Red Deer, where I have to reorganize and get packed up for my next departure on Friday. I'm heading back to the sand... Phoenix, then Houston! Yeah! How's my luck!!

Cheers!

No comments: