Saturday, April 20, 2013

Let's try this again....


Oy, oy, oy..... My last experience on a snowboard was not a pretty one.... I ended the day by dragging my carcass off the hill, feeling like somebody worked me over with a Louisville Slugger! Today however, went much much better.... so much better in fact, that I'm going to board again tomorrow!

We took a lesson this morning, and it was super fun! Our instructor was a very cool young fellow named Ryan, and we had lots of laughs. By the end of it, we had acquired some skills and definitely gained confidence - Lindsay especially! She picked it up incredibly quick and can't wait to go back!


Looking good Lindsay!

Havin' fun!


Pro-snowboarder in the making!

Right now it is a toss-up whether we head to Lake Louise or just go back to Sunshine tomorrow, since the snow is so amazing there and the forecast is looking darn fine. No matter where we end up though, it will be a good time! Yeah!

Cheers!

No comments: