Saturday, October 26, 2013

Ain't Life Grand!


How cliche is that, right!!? Well I can't help it - it's what I'm feeling lately!

I've had a spectacular fall, and it just keeps getting better and better. The last few months I've been so fortunate: I backpacked in the Yukon, celebrated a major milestone anniversary for my loving parents, traveled through Central Europe with my bestest friend, and met some fabulous people along the way.

Now I'm spending time in my happy place. Yup, you guessed it - Canmore! The weather is amazing so hiking is still in full swing, plus there are sales galore on skiis. As much as I love summer activities, I'm excited to get out on a sweet new pair of sticks and 'shred the gnar'!

Picture perfect, if I do say so myself!

SUP - a fun way to spend a beauty evening!




Work isn't even all that bad either. There is finally a light at the end of the long, dark tunnel I feel I've been in recently, so that's a bonus. Lots of changes, yet lots of staying the same. It's all good!

Cheers!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good ,you are back,,more nice pics,soon they will be WHITE,,,,but a change is as good as a rest,,,is work back to normal ?,,,cheerio for now,,love ya ,,,dunkster,,,,