Saturday, September 10, 2016

M is for Mountains!


M is also for majestic, and mesmerizing, and medicinal....  I've been able to spend the past two days in my favorite place, doing my favorite thing, and I so needed it - I can't describe how much I needed it - more than I have in a very long time! I shouldn't be by now, but I'm always surprised at how plodding up a trail, taking deep breaths of fresh mountain air, feeling my heartbeat kick it up a notch while my eyes drink up the amazing scenery, totally revives me. It clears my head and soothes my soul. *SIGH*











I'm savoring every second of my time out in Canmore this weekend, as work will be shifting into outage mode right quick... so I'll basically be living at the plant for rest of the month... UGH... But the light at the end of the tunnel is an upcoming visit from my Sista! Yeah! She'll be heading to Medicine Hat to chill with the parents on the 22nd, and I'll get to see her on the 29th. I can't wait!

Cheers!
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Cheryle...looking so forward to seeing you the end of this month. in the meantime, keep trekking. love you so much....mom