Sunday, December 11, 2016

Party time!


It has officially begun....  The season of eating and drinking and being merry - and staying up waayyy too late - is here! The weekend was kicked off Friday evening with the company Christmas party, and celebrations of some sort or another pretty much continued right up until the wee hours of this morning.

 






Photo booth fun!

Between the party Friday night (and the after-party!), and the Rebels hockey game Saturday night (and a post-game visit with the neighbors!), I'm feeling like a few hours on this blustery Sunday afternoon are not nearly enough time to recuperate.... Oy.... I'm confident I will power through however, because starting Thursday, it is vacation vacation vacation for me until after the New Year! Yeah! Love it.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holidays Wow....I thot every day was a holiday for you HA HA....no don't kick my butt. I just want to comment on your beautiful hair "do" for your Xmas party. It really suits you, but no matter how your hair is you are so beautiful inside and out and I love you SOOOOO much. mom