Monday, June 5, 2017

A little of this, a little of that.....


Yet another most excellent weekend in the Rockies was had by me! The rain held off Friday, and I had enough time for a late afternoon stroll up to the Lake Agnes Teahouse.






Saturday, the skies completely cleared and the lovely weather afforded me a trip up the always fun East End of Rundle.




Sunday was chill - I got an alpine start and rolled into MEC first thing, and of course as per usual I did not leave the store empty-handed.... oy.... I should know better by now than to just go 'have a look around'.... Tsk.... LOL!

At any rate, it was a fabulous three day vacation and I appreciated getting away from the shutdown grind. Love my mountain therapy sessions!

Cheers.






Hiking - Lake Agnes
Time (car to car): 3 hrs
Distance: 7.5km
Elevation Gain: 390m


Scramble - EEOR (East End of Rundle)
Time (car to car): 4 hrs
Distance: 6.0km
Elevation Gain: 900m










No comments: