Tuesday, November 6, 2018

October-less.....


I just noticed that my last post was waaaayyyyy back in September..... oy..... October went by so quickly that it almost feels like this year didn't have a tenth month! So now here I am, November is well underway, and I'm without anything super exciting to share. Prepare yourself for some randomness!














Shoulder season is upon us and the Christmas season is on the horizon, and I'm not sure what's on the books for the next couple of months. Work has been incredibly busy and I am looking forward to some time off  - I am missing my parents and need to go visit them. Plus I would love to plan a trip somewhere that requires airplane access.... of course I've been saying that all year and it hasn't materialized yet! So I better get on it, because before I know it, the datestamp will be 2019....


Cheers!









2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Your idea of "Randomness" looks pretty sweet to me!

Anonymous said...

O i LOVE IT WHEN YOU POST...AND YES WE ARE MISSING YOU TOO. WOULD LOVE A VISIT .
THERE ARE A COUPLE SETS OF PICTURES THAT HAVE REALLY PEAKED MY INTEREST, MAYBE YOU COULD EXPLAIN THEM....THE TWO WITH THE FUNNY STATUTES AND THE ONE WITH THE FENCE AND A CROSS.
YOUR PICTURES ARE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL, PLEASE DON'T PLAN A PLANE TRIP TO SOME SCARY PLACE.
WE LOVE YOU.....MOM