Monday, May 6, 2019

"L"


And, after all the hype.... a half-century of it to be exact..... it is over. Turning the big 5-0 has come and gone. Celebrating my fiftieth trip around the sun was uneventful. Not even painful really. Except of course the day after the Cinco de Mayo party. But that was my own fault.... LOL!

As always, Michelle is the gracious hostess
with the most-est..... Gracias Amiga!

Never a dull moment in the Simpson Shop!

I was also quite surprised, when invited out for supper by my bestie Toni the other night. Not that I was surprised to go out with her - it was a nice treat to plan a supper date.... the unexpected part was that she gathered together the girls, and got the coolest birthday cake for me.... the evening was awesome! We had lots of laughs and I ate lots of icing.... mmmm....

Thank you THANK YOU Toni!
You are so thoughtful! xxoo

So cool!!! Love the picture!!!


These were mighty big shooters! Thanks Charlotte!

Other than that, it's been a quiet couple of weeks. The Social Club had another rustic sign painting night, so I checked that out, and now I'm impatiently waiting for some patio weather so that I can hang up my new artwork.... 



If Mother Nature could please make up her mind about what season she'd like to be in, that'd be great. The winter tires came off and as Murphy would have it, the snow flurried pretty much the next day. Oy.

May 2nd!


Anyway, I am sure spring will get here eventually, although I do hope it will be sooner rather than later!!

Cheers!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my dear Cheryle. You are a beautiful 50 year old. Love your birthday cake.
Hope your next 50 years are just as much fun as your last 50.
We wish you much love, health and happiness in the years to come.