Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Fifty Percent Complete


And just like that.... it is July. Half the year is gone! Crikey. I spent the final day of the first 50% of 2019 out west, on a lovely trail that I have hiked a few times. The Rockies never get old, and it was awesome to get outside with my bestie.









The prize - Siffleur Falls






It's like the 'grand canyon' of the Kootenay Plains!




The whole day was fabulous, from the company, to the sunshine, to the views.... it was some much needed mountain therapy for me - thanks Toni!

Now, if work can get itself straightened out, more fun in the sun will ensue! Fingers crossed that the rest of the week will not be spent in Alberta.

Cheers!




Cool clouds!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryle...you always seem to find different views, and it amazes me how pictures are taken of you in the air. So glad that you enjoy that type of scenery. I would be only watching for bears.
Love you loads....mom