Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Blah, blah, blah....


What an uneventful month! 'Blah' really sums it up. The weather has been mediocre, and work has been mediocre. Halloween was even boring this year.... I handed out treats to less than fifty little creatures.


I did however finish another small stained glass project, and I was allowed to run a chainsaw one afternoon - so those were a few highlights!










I also did something that I never ever tried as a kid.... cost me a buck five but was worth every cent! LOL!





I hate to wish my life away, but I am really looking forward to the shoulder season being over, so that the focus can switch to full-on winter fun! And by the looks of the forecast this week, it might be happening sooner rather than later! Woot!



Stay warm everyone!

Cheers.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to read your blog your happenins are aBOUT AS EXCITING AS OURS HAVE BEEN......but at least we are still here to do uninteresting things ,,better than nothing at all...at least things will change as winter arrives. You will enjoy Canmore and we will find another log to put on the fire to keep warm...love ya lots dunkster..