Wednesday, July 1, 2020

2020 - Part 2


Happy Canada Day!


Here's hoping that the second half of this crazy year is a bit less ridiculous than the first..... Oy..... I don't even know what to say about it anymore, so I am just going to continue on with the fun stuff!

Like the afternoon that I spent exploring a whole new area of Red Deer.... who knew that this was basically right outside my door?





And then, there was some more dirtbikin'.... round two on my new toy was a success!







Chris's girls were all in town for a few days as well, so there was tons of visiting and lots of laughs with extended family....















And, to round out the month, we squeezed in another camping trip out west with a fantastic crew....






This is what dirtbikers do when they are bored!







The mostly orange crew!





This week at work is broken up nicely with the holiday right in the middle of it.... so I only have one more day to struggle through and then I am off for another ten! I have some mountain time with a few girlfriends planned and then my welding course starts Monday. A couple of ideas are floating around in my head and I'm super excited to see what I can create out of some metal scraps this year. Stay tuned!

Cheers!


LOL! True story!



No comments: