Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fun without the sun!











Today wasn't the most pleasant day, weather-wise... but it was great none the less! Two friends of mine and I zipped up to Prairie View Lookout at Barrier Lake, where we took in the awesome view of the lake and it's namesake mountain. I recently bought another point'n'shoot camera (if you are at all interested in it, I'll be reviewing it on my photo blog), so I was itching to get it outside and take some pics with it. The light was really flat but the girls wore bright colors, which was appreciated!
Anyway, this is the last day I'll be spending out in Canmore until we get back from down under... and I'm really glad I was able to get out and enjoy it!
Now, the focus will be shifting to sorting gear, deciding what to take, and packing for the trip. I'm getting quite excited!! Sounds like the folks we are meeting there are having a blast, and soon we will be joining them!! Yaaayyyy for vacation!!
Cheers.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I love the texture of the tree bark mixed with the colors...great shots Cheryle