Saturday, January 7, 2012

A taste of Europe....

Oh yeah, baby!! I'm doing it! I'm FINALLY going to Europe! Woot woot!! The plane tickets are booked - we leave February 3rd... making a stop in Paris... then on to Barcelona, for a road trip down the Mediterranean coast to Gibraltar and a detour to Morocco... Can you say EXCITED!!! Wow, have I mentioned lately how much I love seeing the world!?

Lonely Planet is one of my bestest friends!!

I have an extremely busy summer coming up, work-wise, so with the exception of a few smaller jaunts, this will be my last big hurrah until at least late into autumn. Oooooooh I can hardly wait!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY ,,MY,, YOU ARE ALWAYS FULL OF SURPRISES..GOOD FOR YOU ,,AS ALL YOUR VENTURES ,I AM SURE IT WILL BE LOVELY,,,CHEERIO,,LOVE YOU,,,,DUNKSTER,,,,

Anonymous said...

So exciting Cheryle!!! Can't wait to catch up soon :)
Cheers,
Ruby