Friday, December 23, 2011

Planes, trains, and automobiles!

Okay, so it was mostly planes...

YC14 - in the boneyard.
YC14

I made a quick trip to Arizona last weekend, where I checked out the Pima Air Museum near Tucson (super cool - I love that place!), I toured an olive farm south of Phoenix, plus I golfed, and I also hung out with my little sister.

View of the boneyard.

NASA space shuttle parts transport plane (in use until the mid-90's!).
SR-71 Blackbird

One big-ass plane!

A10 Warthogs
Emergency exit?
Golf course greenery. **SIGH** Oh, how I like green....

Teeing off.

My Sista and her hubby.

It was an awesome little getaway, and I can't wait to head back down in the New Year for a visit with the parents!

Happy Holidays to everyone - all the best to you!!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS QUITE AN AIR MUSEUM AT TUCON,,YOU AGAIN CAPTURED SOME GREAT PICS,,,,LOVE YA ,,CHEERIO,,,DUNKSTER,,,,