Monday, November 25, 2013

Deep Thoughts


Not by Jack Handey.... Sorry!! (SNL fans will get that one!).  This post is going to be deep thoughts, or at least ONE deep thought, by yours truly. Are you ready?




I'm not much for sharing my serious, innermost feelings, with anyone really. But my world has gone through many evolutions this past year and a half, with the most significant and most heartbreaking events taking place within the last few months.
 
The only way I can describe it is that for the longest time, it was like a certain door was trying to shut.... but I just continued to keep my hand in the way and kept getting my fingers pinched, repeatedly.... Now however, I've finally taken my hand out and look! The door was able to close all the way, and the pain has stopped!! Funny how that works. My hand is free and healing and available to proceed to the next door, and open it. Finally. 
 
My personal life has seen some big changes, and there are more on the horizon. Important changes are forthcoming in my work life also. I feel like an insurmountable weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I am looking forward to 2014 - to my plans and to the incredible experiences that I know will result.
 
It has been a challenge, and at times I couldn't see my way past what was happening right then. But I made it through, made some tough decisions, and I'm stronger for it all. And smarter, too.
 
Live life like you mean it!!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU WERE UP LATE AUTHORING THIS POST,,GLAD THAT THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE FOR YOU,,YOU ARE ALWAYS THINKING AND DOING GREAT THINGS,,IT PROBABLY WILL BE GREAT TO GET BACK TO YOUR OLD AREA,,AND LEARN DIFFERENT AND NEW PROCEDURES,,MAYBE THIS SUMMER WE WILL BE ABLE TO COME TO CANMORE AND SEE YOUR CONDO,,KEEP SMILING ,,and PEOPLE WILL WONDER WHAT YOU ARE UP TO,,LOVE YA LOTS ,,DUNKSTER,,,,