Friday, September 26, 2014

Cougar-ville.....?


The first week of fall has been a fantastic mix of outdoor activities for me. I've visited a couple of beautiful mountain lakes, I spent a fun afternoon touring around Banff, and I played 18 holes of golf. Well, I showed up with my clubs at a most gorgeous course.... not sure I'd actually describe it as 'playing golf'.... LOL!



Rawson Lake reflection.



This chunky chipmunk liked my boot apparently!


Sarrail Falls

Boom Lake



This is where the 'cougar' part comes in.... We followed these
tracks for at least a kilometre.... They looked pretty fresh!



Double rainbow - nice!

Canmore Golf and Curling Club

What a backdrop!

Hopefully this trend will continue throughout the weekend! The weather is forecasted to be fairly decent, and the company I'll be keeping is going to be fabulous... so I have no doubt that more good times are in store!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You certainly get your monies worth from your time in CANMORE !..loos like the chipmunk was wanting to practice tying up you boot,,beautiful Fall pictures of you play ground hope the snow stays away for a while,,an INDIAN SUMMER would be nice,,,cheerio for now love ya lots,,dunkster,,,,