Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall is here!


Lakes, ridges, mountain tops.... It doesn't get much better than this!

I am sooooo lucky - summer is now technically over, and I was able to finish the season off with some fantastic outdoor adventures that have been on my hit-list for awhile.

Taylor Lake:

Absolutely gorgeous!




Wasootch Ridge:



 
Last day of summer.... and what was supposed to be my last
day of work.... I'd say this was a much better way to spend the day!!



Yamnuska Traverse:

First day of fall! Woot!






Well-deserved summit beverages!


Chris learns all about skiing the scree....


It's been a great couple of weeks, and hopefully that's not the end of it! The trees are turning color and the weather has continued to cooperate, so I'm looking forward to getting out at least a few more times before the snow flies.

I'm lovin' the mountains!

Cheers!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..do you know where you work;;??this last little while your address seems to be CANMORE..LOL.LOL.well that is nice you can do what you are doing,,good luck in your new position,,love ya lots,,,cheerio,,dunkster,,,