Monday, April 20, 2020

40 Days and 40 Nights


Okay, okay! I learned my lesson.... No more sharing of my opinion about the world's status over the past 40 days, I promise! LOL! My last couple of blog posts mysteriously had most of the photos removed, and coincidentally the posts contained buzzwords that I've read are being picked up by internet scanning programs which search for misinformation, etc.. So, no more dialogue... just some pics of a few of the ways I've been entertaining myself while not being in the mountains.

The paths around Red Deer:


My living room:


The neighborhood:


It's been a long haul, and sadly I'm sure it's far from over. Even I, a full-on introvert, am looking forward to the days when things return to normal! Staying home sucks.

Cheers.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryle....I really had to laugh at this post...."slap you into next year " ha ha
I imagine there are a few people that would like to try that too.
Love your posts, love you Cheryle....mom