Monday, April 27, 2020

The Patio is OPEN!


Usually I jinx the onset of spring weather, either by changing back to the summer tires on my 4-Runner, or by dragging all of my patio furniture out from winter storage. I haven't really had time to make the tire appointment yet, but brace yourself.... because I did spend a few hours yesterday organizing my deck and then enjoying a requisite patio beverage. Snow is now sure to be in the forecast!


Other fun happenings around town over the weekend included a firetruck drive-by (complete with lights and horns) to help celebrate a neighbor kid's 11th birthday.


And, the cool clouds made the daily drive as beautiful as it can get during this dry, brown, leafless time of the season.


Hope everyone is still healthy and sane as we head into Week 8 or so of this craziness! Happy Monday!

Cheers.



WILSON!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I READ YOUR BLOG but do not really have a comment,,BUT i MISS YOUR PICTURES OF YOUR HIKING IN THE BACK COUNTRY....LOVE YA LOTS dunkster,,,,,,,,