Thursday, May 7, 2020

The Lockdown Continues


Alas! I've survived yet another trip around the sun.... The ol' Cinco de Mayo celebration was mild this year, but it was nice none the less. I spent most of the day outside enjoying the sunshine, and I received many birthday wishes and was surprised with a few very lovely gifts.







Cool view along the river.

I would have much preferred being on top
of the peak in the painting, but.....

….the patio will have to do!

A sweet gift for my deck.

New necklace from my Sista!

As the lockdown continues, I am feeling increasingly antsy to get away from the city and hang out with my beloved mountains. Work/go home/eat/sleep/repeat is taking its toll on me. Fingers crossed that things will be back to normal soon..... although who knows what the new 'normal' will be?

Hopefully everyone is making the best of these unprecedented times.

Cheers.



Cool clouds!

Angry clouds.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometime I need to ask you about the missing pictures etc from your following blog.
I thought you were the only one who got to edit what you write. Obviously not.
So glad you had a satisfying B.D. We certainly were thinking of you but as with our lifestyle
we never got out to getting even a card.
This era sure has to make one wonder , is it going to be 40 years and on & on...never in my life did I think that going out and about were so dangerous.
Just remember we love you my dear and miss you so much. Stay safe & healthy
Love love mom

Anonymous said...

your patio looks very nice lo ya lots dunkster,,,,,