Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm back!


Yes! I hate to admit it, but it's true. I kind of stepped away from myself there for awhile....  It was completely unintentional - stuff happened, and life became a whirlwind, and I almost lost track of ME.... and of where I want to be, and of the people and things that are truly important to me.

This last few weeks however, I've managed to find my way back. And it's all good! I've been out enjoying the mountains, hanging with great friends, planning trips, and just plain loving everything I am so fortunate to have in my world.


Just a few of the places I've been so far - and there
are many, many more books I need to collect!


In the end, I realized that it was quite okay to have explored outside my usual bounds, because a person never really knows until they try, right? And, if you know me, then you know that when all is said and done, I believe that things work out exactly as they are supposed to.... and I've never been the type of person who worries much about the road not taken - because the roads which I have taken are the ones which have brought me to where I am today. Lucky me!


In my element.


“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
      ― C.S. Lewis


Cheers!


No comments: