Friday, February 15, 2013

The BEST back yard, ever!!


Today I spent yet another fantabulous day in the Rockies! Have I mentioned lately, how smitten I am with the mountains? Well I am! I can't believe how incredibly fortunate I am that I get to live and play here.



And I also need to mention that I have some of the most amazing people in my life.... your KNOW who you are..... *wink*wink*..... I love you all to death - although, that is a bit of a paradox, isn't it? Hee hee!!

Anyway, tonite some of those great peeps are entrusting me to feed them... Yep.... brace yourself.... I'm actually going to cook supper for a few of my friends.... brave souls, they are.... And tomorrow, we're hiking into the CMC Valley, to the tune of a forecasted PLUS SEVEN DEGREES CELSIUS.... Simply awesome!  I'm lovin' life in the Rocky Mountains - the best back yard EVER.

Cheers!

No comments: