Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cuba Libra.....


Soon I am off to the land of rum and cigars.... Hmmmm. Alright, I guess that could feasibly be any number of places, couldn't it!! Okay, okay.... the land in particular to which I am referring, is Cuba!

Mmmmm Mojito!

Yep, Cuba. But you may have already known that. And as I mentioned earlier, I'm heading there with my bestest and longest-time friend, plus six other peeps. I've never been there before and it should be a blast!

I'm soooo looking forward to getting on a plane - traveling always lifts my spirits! My world has been really upside down this last while, and I'm thinking that this is going to be a much-needed diversion, maybe even a bit of a revelation..... Heh heh.....

I'm pretty darn excited!!

Cheers!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN,,,I AM SURE YOU WILL....TAKE SOME PICS OF OLD CARS THAT RUN AROUND THERE,,,,LOVE YA LOTS ,,,DUNKSTER,,,,AND MOM,,,,