Friday, March 29, 2013

Four more sleeps!


As most of you are already aware, it doesn't take much to convince me to get on a plane. So, when random chit-chat with friends the other evening turned into, "You should come to Maui!".... well heck, twist my rubber arm.... barely! LOL!

I couldn't resist! I've been there before and totally loved it. And in just a few days, I'll be heading back! Can't wait!!

A couple of pics from my last visit to Maui.

In the interim, I'm enjoying a bit of outside time in Canmore, where it appears that spring may really have sprung! Today was awesome, and the rest of the weekend is shaping up to be even more fun!

Happy Easter everybody!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.,very nice decision,,,enjoy ,,maybe it will be nicer here when you return,,,cheerio for now ,,,dunkster,,,

Anonymous said...

Dear Cheryle...don't you ever work???
Have a great trip ....love you mamma