Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Busy busy!


What a great couple of weeks I've had! I'll keep this post short and sweet.... I'm swamped at work and haven't had a lot of time to catch up on the fun stuff - it's been a bit of a whirlwind!

To start with, I had a really great Easter weekend with the parents....

Duncan and Elinor

The two most important people in my life....
Love you Mom and Dad!!

Then last Friday, I took my new Harley out for its inaugural spin....

What a great day! Thanks Rolly, Jacki, Terry, and Steve!

Leslieville.... I've seen the road signs, but I've never been!

Mmmmmm, beer!!

And in total contrast to riding free under sunny skies on the open road, I spent this past Saturday and Sunday at the ski hill! It DUMPED like you would not believe.... for 48 hours straight.... It was like skiing inside of a snow globe.... Can you say AWESOME!!


The end of an era..... Sunday was the last day of
operation for the Tee Pee Town lift.

Final runs at Tee Pee Town!

Buh-bye mountains! Only for a few weeks though....

So that's the condensed version of what I've been up to this last while. Not half-bad for a working girl, hey!  And even better - by this time next week, I'll be on a most fantastic beach somewhere on Maui! Yeah baby!

Life is good!

Cheers.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well,,work work, work to pay for play play,play toys,,that is very nice,,,enjoy hawaie and don't forget where you work,,,lol.glad you are out on your new wheels,,,love ya lots ,,dunkster....