Thursday, April 23, 2015

Uno, dos, tres....



Third time's a charm, as the saying goes! I'm visiting Maui for the third time, and the amazing island fails to disappoint yet again. She is one beautiful hunk of luscious land, I must say!

We have had quite an action-packed four days thus far. I'll let my camera do the talking, because as you all know, I'm a photo junkie....

The view from our Kihei condo!

Getting acclimatized - a very important task!

Our 'private' beach - it doesn't get much better than this!

We drove the West Maui Loop on Tuesday, which was very cool....





The Dragon's Teeth



The Nakalele blowhole.

Pit stop - need some banana bread!


Gnarly West Maui roads.

The I'ao Needle is in such a cool area!

Yesterday, we checked out the summit of Haleakala.

Haleakala Summit - over 10,000 feet!


Looks like Mars?


The road to nowhere.


The stunning Haleakala Crater.  



Today was a beach day, and we enjoyed a sleep-in and then we SUP'd almost all day!





It has been an action-packed holiday already, and we are both a little more sun-kissed and alot more full of rum than we were five days ago! Fun fun fun!

Tomorrow, we'll be up and at 'em early as the adventure continues - we are heading to Hana. Can't wait to see some really cool waterfalls and beaches, and YES Toni, I will get you some coconut candy!

Aloha for now!



1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I'm not even home a week and I am already missing Maui! Thank you for taking me back there! Beautiful photos from your time in Paradise.